- Uniform 3% raise in basic pay every year. The norm is a Rs 500-increase annually within grade scale
- The minimum basic pay for a central government employee will be Rs.7,000 a month now, which will translate to around Rs.10,000 after adding allowances
- The hiked salary would be given to the employees beginning September this year
- 40 percent of the arrears be paid in the current fiscal and the remaining 60 percent next year. The arrears would be paid in cash.
- The gazetted holidays have been abolished and there will be only three national holidays. The central government employees will be working 5 days a week
- Maternity leave for the women has been increased to 6 months.
- Total number of salary grades to be reduced from 35 to 20.
- Flexible working hours for people suffering from disability
- A 20 % raise over the pay bands suggested by the Commission
- New wages to be effective from January 2006
- No Cabinet Secretary rank for Intelligence Bureau chief, the three Service chiefs or the Chairman, Railway Board
- Group D personnel to stay (peons in ministries and porters in Railways)
- Military service pay for persons below the officer rank (POBR) would be Rs 2,000 per month
- The disability pension for military personnel has been increased from Rs. 1550 to Rs. 3100 per month.
- Higher ranked military officials will get a military service pay (MSP) of Rs. 6000.
- Significant hike in salaries of Brigadiers: they move to Pay Band 4 (Rs 39,200-67,000) from the suggested Pay Band 3 (Rs 15,600-39,100)
- Three confirmed promotions in all government jobs including the armed forces.
- The civilians would get the promotion after 10, 20 and 30 years of service and the armed personnel would get it after 8, 16 and 24 years.
- DIG-scale abolished in IPS and Indian Forest Service
- More details would be announced by the prime minister during his Independence Day address from the ramparts of the Red Fort Friday.
- RAILWAY EMPLOYEE NEWS
- RLY CIRCUARS/ORDERS
- STUDY MATERIEL
- RULES FOR RAIL EMPLOYEE
- I RLY QUESTION BANK
- PROMOTION / TRANSFER
- DEPARTMENTAL EXAM
- DIVISIONS - ORDER & NEWS
- FORMS RLY
- RAIL DEVELOPMENT
- ESTABLISHMENT RULES
- LDCE GUIDE(TRAFFIC)
- FINANCIAL RULES
- EMPLOYEE NEWS
- ALWAYS IMPORTANT
- 7 TH PAY
- VACANCY ALERT
- STATION MASTER
- I RLY MANUALS & CODES
- KNOW ABOUT RAILWAY
- RAILWAY JOKE
- RLY TELEPHONE DIRECTORY
- INTERESTING FACT
- WORLD RAILWAY INFORMATION
- RELATED TO I RAILWAY
- ट्रैफिक गाइड- HINDI
- इंजीनियरिंग (P WAY) गाइड
- वाणिज्य(Commercial) गाइड
- राजभाषा (हिंदी)
Thursday, August 14, 2008
HIGHLIGHTS OF SIXTH PAY COMISSION
VIth PAY COMMISSION - NOTIFICATION LETTER
GOV. OF INDIA NOTIFICATION & LETTER RELATED TO VI PAY COMMISSION (English)
GOV. OF INDIA NOTIFICATION & LETTER RELATED TO VI PAY COMMISSION ( Hindi )
NOTIFICATION & LETTER RELATED TO PAY COMMISSION OF RAILWAY
SIXTH PAY COMMISSION REPORT FOR DEFENCE
SIXTH PAY COMMISSION FOR RAILWAY
- Revised Pay Band and Grade Pay for certain specified posts in Zonal Railways/Production Units and other Railway offices
- Restoration of 1/3rd commuted portion of pension in respect of Government servants who had drawn lumpsum payment on absorption in Central Public Sector Undertakings/ Central Autonomous Bodies implementation of Government's decision on the recommendations of Sixth Central Pay Commission.
- Recommendations of VI CPC - Grant of Non Practising Allowance (NPA) at revised rates to IRMS officers
- Railway Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2008- Schedules for Revised Scales of Pay.(22.09.08)
- Implementation of Government's decision on the recommendations of the Sixth Central Pay Commission- Revision of provisions regulating pension/ gratuity/ commutation of pension/ family pension/ disability pension.
- Railway Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2008- Schedules for Revised Scales of pay
FINAL REPORT SIXTH PAY COMMISSION
- IAS (Pay) 2nd Amendment Rules, 2008 New
- Clarifications on CCS (Revised Pay) Rules, 2008(Dated 15th September 2008)
- Central Secretariat (Deputation on Tenure) Allowance and Grant of Deputation (Duty) Allowance
- Training Allowance and Sumptuary Allowance
- Grant of Children Education Assistance and Reimbursement of Tuition Fee
- GAZZETE FOR SIXTH PAY COMMISSION FOR RAILWAY- Hindi
- GAZZETE FOR SIXTH PAY COMMISSION FOR RAILWAY- English
- Office Memorandum - Implementation of Sixth CPC Report for Pre - 2006 Pensioners (Dated 1st September 2008)
- Resolution containing Government's decision on Sixth CPC Report (Relating to Pension)
- Resolution containing Government's decision on Sixth CPC Report