NEW DELHI: The Cabinet on Friday okayed increasing Dearness Allowance for central government employees and pensioners by 8% to compensate for price rise.
The increase is in accordance with the accepted formula based on the recommendations of the Sixth Central Pay Commission, information & broadcasting minister Ambika Soni said.
The hike would be over the existing rate of 27% of basic pay or pension and the additional instalment of DA would be released with effect from January this year. The combined impact on the exchequer on account of both Dearness Allowance and Dearness Relief would be to the tune of Rs 6,969.36 crore per annum and Rs 8,131.20 crore in the financial year 2010-2011.
The Cabinet also approved revised cost estimates (RCE) for setting up of six new AIIMS-like Institutions and upgradation of 13 existing government medical colleges under Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana PMSSY (Phase I) for an outlay of Rs 9,307.62 crore. The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs had earlier approved the scheme for Rs 3,975.99 crore.
VIth PAY COMMISSION - NOTIFICATION LETTER
GOV. OF INDIA NOTIFICATION & LETTER RELATED TO VI PAY COMMISSION (English)
GOV. OF INDIA NOTIFICATION & LETTER RELATED TO VI PAY COMMISSION ( Hindi )
NOTIFICATION & LETTER RELATED TO PAY COMMISSION OF RAILWAY
SIXTH PAY COMMISSION REPORT FOR DEFENCE
SIXTH PAY COMMISSION FOR RAILWAY
- Revised Pay Band and Grade Pay for certain specified posts in Zonal Railways/Production Units and other Railway offices
- Restoration of 1/3rd commuted portion of pension in respect of Government servants who had drawn lumpsum payment on absorption in Central Public Sector Undertakings/ Central Autonomous Bodies implementation of Government's decision on the recommendations of Sixth Central Pay Commission.
- Recommendations of VI CPC - Grant of Non Practising Allowance (NPA) at revised rates to IRMS officers
- Railway Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2008- Schedules for Revised Scales of Pay.(22.09.08)
- Implementation of Government's decision on the recommendations of the Sixth Central Pay Commission- Revision of provisions regulating pension/ gratuity/ commutation of pension/ family pension/ disability pension.
- Railway Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2008- Schedules for Revised Scales of pay
FINAL REPORT SIXTH PAY COMMISSION
- IAS (Pay) 2nd Amendment Rules, 2008 New
- Clarifications on CCS (Revised Pay) Rules, 2008(Dated 15th September 2008)
- Central Secretariat (Deputation on Tenure) Allowance and Grant of Deputation (Duty) Allowance
- Training Allowance and Sumptuary Allowance
- Grant of Children Education Assistance and Reimbursement of Tuition Fee
- GAZZETE FOR SIXTH PAY COMMISSION FOR RAILWAY- Hindi
- GAZZETE FOR SIXTH PAY COMMISSION FOR RAILWAY- English
- Office Memorandum - Implementation of Sixth CPC Report for Pre - 2006 Pensioners (Dated 1st September 2008)
- Resolution containing Government's decision on Sixth CPC Report (Relating to Pension)
- Resolution containing Government's decision on Sixth CPC Report